The school has adopted a uniform which parents have found to be attractive, sensible, distinctive and economical.
School items with the St. Martha’s logo can only be purchased through Stratfords, a local company based on the North Lynn Industrial Estate. There are two ways to purchase uniform;
1) Orders can be made online on the Stratfords website: www.stratfords.com Select the Schools heading and select St Martha’s from the drop down list. Items can be delivered to your home address for a fee, or orders can be collected from the Stratfords shop free of charge.
2) If you do not want to order online, you can purchase your items at the Stratfords shop which is located at 7-19 Hamburg Way, North Lynn Industrial Estate, King’s Lynn, PE30 2ND. There is free parking on site.
If you wish to check stock levels before going to the shop, Stratfords can be contacted by telephone on 01553 772043.
All other non-branded uniform items can be purchased from general retail stores. Uniform consists of the following:
- St Martha’s sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt or pinafore or trousers (not leggings)
- In summer term, blue and white summer dress or grey shorts may be worn
- White or dark socks, or dark tights
- Sun hat during the summer
- Shoes for everyday wear should be dark in colour (black, blue or brown), have sensible heels and be smart. Trainers are not
- acceptable for everyday wear.
The school offers a range of outdoor games and physical exercise. Children are expected to change into suitable clothing for these activities:
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Trainers for outdoor games
All PE kit should be kept in a St. Martha’s PE bag, clearly marked with the child’s name.
Protective clothing for art, e.g. apron or old shirt, is required.
Book bags are required for years R, 1 and 2. Any other bag brought to school to carry books, etc., should be reasonably small and not too bulky.
** ALL CLOTHING AND PROPERTY SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME **