'Be the best you can be.'
Our vision is to create a community based on Catholic faith and values where every child is empowered to be the best he or she can be, nurtured by outstanding teachers, staff and governors.
In order to achieve our vision, we:
- Enrich the spiritual dimension of our lives through providing regular opportunities to deepen our relationship with God through worship, prayer and the Holy Eucharist at Mass;
- Provide a high quality of learning and teaching so as to enable each child to fulfil his or her potential;
- Provide a secure and positive environment where each member is valued and encouraged to grow in independence and responsibility;
- Foster a caring community, which consists of pupils, staff, parents, governors and parishioners;
- Are concerned for the welfare of others and support all our community as best we can;
- Ensure the highest possible standards of work and behaviour;
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum;
- Develop an understanding, awareness and enjoyment of the world and its peoples;
- Celebrate and improve each other’s individual effort, talents and achievements;
- Develop a creative and aesthetic awareness through varied creative arts opportunities.