School Admissions NCC

If you wish your child to transfer to us in-year you will need to contact the Local Authority in the first instance. Further information and contact details can be found here.

Applications for admission into Reception need to be made to Norfolk County Council and also the school through the supplementary information form available from the school or downloaded from the the School letters page on the website. Visit site.