Welcome to the Parents section of our website, here you'll find the everyday information you'll need if you have a child attending St Martha's: from school uniform to after school clubs and dinners - it's all here!
During this time of uncertainty we would like to ensure that all our children and families are safe and support is in place should you need it. Please find attached a list of useful links to websites and contact numbers for different agencies you may need during this tricky time.
- Childline - https://www.childline.org.uk/ - 08001111
- Samaritans - https://www.samaritans.org/ - 116123
- Mind - https://www.mind.org.uk/ - 03001233393
- NSPCC - https://www.nspcc.org.uk/ - 08088005000
- Thinkuknow - https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ - This website is useful if you would like advice and support on how to keep your children safe when they are online.