We love hearing what you have to say about our St Martha's family. Here you can find some of the wonderful things that parents have said about our school.
- Thea really enjoyed it, and seeing everybody. I think it's so important for them to stay connected.
- We really enjoyed it too! William was nodding along and was taking it all in. he was very happy to see his friends and of course you, Mrs Guyatt.
- Aukse enjoyed zoom meeting too, at least after that meeting she went and started practicing her tricky words with enthusiasm.
- Mrs Pink, you nearly made me cry!! Thank you for going to the trouble to write this. I believe you have also been given an impossible task and you and your staff are doing it brilliantly. Thank you.
- Thank you so much! This really hit home. You are all doing such an amazing job. So proud to be part of the St Martha’s community.
- Thank you for understanding and for your continued support. Well done to all of us!
- Went straight to our hearts. I know you're doing your best and so are we. It'll be over one day so we can have our normal lives back.
- Thank you for such touching words real reassuring boost . Thank you to all the staff that are working incredibly hard to try and meet all our needs as well. God bless you all.
- Thank you so much! You’re all doing an amazing job! #teamstmarthas
- Thank you so much Mrs Pink, you've made me cry! This message is very reassuring for all of us home schooling at the moment. also thank you to all the staff for continued support in these strange time. St Martha's truly is the most amazing school. ️
- Thank you Mrs Pink... very proud to be a St Martha's mum. Thank you for very needed comforting words and support.
- As always st Martha’s pulling us closer, at a time we may feel very distant. Another one that needed to hear this.
- Great words for all at this time. Thank you Mrs Pink and to all the St.Martha's staff. We hope you all keep safe and know that you are all appreciated for all that you are doing x