The school has adopted a uniform which parents have found to be attractive, sensible, distinctive and economical. School items with the St. Martha’s logo can only be purchased through the school, while all other items can be purchased from general retail stores.
- St Martha’s sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt or pinafore or trousers (not ski pants or leggings)
- In summer term, blue and white summer dress or grey shorts may be worn
- White or dark socks, or dark tights
- Sun hat during the summer
Shoes for everyday wear should be dark in colour (black, blue or brown), have sensible heels and be smart. Trainers are not acceptable for everyday wear.
The school offers a range of outdoor games and physical exercise. Children are expected to change into suitable clothing for these activities:
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Trainers for outdoor games
All PE kit should be kept in a St. Martha’s PE bag, clearly marked with the child’s name.
Protective clothing for art, e.g. apron or old shirt, is required.
St. Martha’s book bags are required for years R, 1 and 2. Any other bag brought to school to carry books, etc., should be reasonably small and not too bulky.
ALL CLOTHING AND PROPERTY SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME